#087 SLEEPING BEAUTY

The second part of 'the princesses' photoshoot series (link to the first part)! Actually I've never watched Disney's version of 'Sleeping Beauty' but of course I have seen photos of it and I know the storyline. Anyway, I still wanted to do my own modern version of princess Aurora.

I wanted to do a cute version of Aurora in the rose garden, but haha, there wasn't any roses at all in Talvipuutarha in the middle of June (note to myself: they bloom in the end of July). Also the noon's sun was really hard because there was few shady spots in the garden. But at least KikiGabriella was cute princess Aurora in her lolita-like dress.


Model(s): KikiGabriella
Assistant: -
Date of photoshoot: 15th of June 2016
Place: Talvipuutarha, Helsinki

4 comments:

  1. Soooo green! I miss summer so much ;____;

    Beautiful photoshoot, Fuuka! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too. ;; And thank you very much! ^^'

      Delete
  2. Onpa kauniita kuvia! Nyt tuli sellainen olo, että tulispa kesä pian taas tänne ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! ♥︎ Onneksi kesään on enää vähän reilu 7kk. :D

      Delete